Covid 19 requirements
Updated 25th March 2021
Under current government restrictions we are closed to adults.
We have made our venue super safe for you. Here's what to expect...
Face mask - The scottish government states that face masks must be worn when indoor - anyone entering our premises will be required to wear a face mask/covering.
Track & Trace - Everyone will be required to enter details for track and trace.
- Corn Exchange Pitches available - We have 9 pitches available at the corn exchange. We will require ALL players contact info for COVID-19 track & trace.
- Changing rooms - will not be in use.
- Hand sanitising stations - We have hand sanitising stations at various points around the venue and ask that all customers sanitise their hands before entering and when leaving the pitches. We will have one way queuing systems.
- Staff PPE - All staff will be supplied with face masks and gloves to wear during shifts and we have also installed Perspex screens at till points to keep all our staff and customers safe.
- Extra cleaning - All areas that are more frequently touched will be cleaned often throughout the day. We also have nanoseptic self cleaning surface stickers on all doors.
- Contactless payment - As we want to reduce as much unnecessary contact as possible we will only be accepting card payment and online bookings. We have increased our contactless limit to £45. No cash will be accepted so please bring an alternate payment method.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 - To keep all our customers safe please do not come in if you are experiencing or have come in to contact with anyone will the following symptoms:- loss of taste/smell
- Staff - All staff will be checked at the start of their shift to ensure they aren’t experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19.
World Of Football Staff!